2/13/23 Vlog #17 My role in all of this

     Different people play different roles in film production and the film industry, from actors to directors, organizers, storyboard writers, etc. Everyone playing a unique role in a particular spot creates job opportunities and shows people what they can do. For example, a screenwriter writes content for visual mediums and can create or edit it according to how the story will be played out. In my case, the two people in my group as of right now are actors and stars in my film. I will be the cameraman, the cameramen, or the camera operator when it comes to film uses cameras to implement different camera shots to emphasize the emotions and timing of a scene. I will be the camera operator creating different shots depending on what's happening on screen. The challenge I will have to face is making sure the camera is stable and in a good position so that I can create angles with a steady enough movement to catch what is happening on screen. If this issue does occur I will use a tripod or something I could prop the camera on to keep it steady but record easily. While I will be recording the scene will be going on so while the film will be rolling I will have to time my movements to ensure that it matches the mood and scenario. The importance of timing when it comes to recording is that it emphasizes and shows the viewer what is going on. Different shots like the dutch tilt require timing to ensure that the scene comes out well enough. In the final analysis my role in all of this will be working with cameras and filming the action.

Popular posts from this blog

1/26/23 Vlog #10 Shooting Schedules

1/23/23 Vlog #7 Pros and Cons of being in a group